Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
today im going to share my curly hair tips!
1. Dont brush your hair! Use a wide tooth combs or finger combs your hair.
2. Only Brush your hair before you wash it, to get all the tangles out. It wont matter if it frizzes.
3. Use a Shampoo made for curly/frizz/dry hair.
4. Use a good leave-in conditioner. curly hair needs all the moisture it can get!
- apply mostly to ends
5. Use a good frizz serum
- any frizz serums work. the expensive ones are just a good as the cheap ones.
6. Deep conditioner your hair once to twice a week.
I recommend Aussie 3 minute miracle the frizz remedy!
or make your own from home.
John Frieda Frizz ease products
Aussie Frizz products
ELVIVE TRIPLE RESIST reinforcing shampoo
Avon quick touch leave-in conditioner
Charles Worthington serum & No frizz cream
* when applying serum only apply from mid hair to ends *
Thanks for reading hope this helps :)
Would you like to see some DIY deep conditioners/treatments??
* picture is from source link *
Source link: http://www.beautyhair-tips.com