Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So as you can see in the picture... THESE ARE THE MOST CUTEST THINGS TO MAKE!!! I love these. This `champagne` will be perfect for baby showers, sleep overs, kid parties, and children in weddings! Let`s get started!
What You Will Need:
- Champagne Flutes (You can get these at the dollar store)
- Cupcakes that can fit in the top of the cup.
- Colorful candies that match (It would be cute if the candies matched the theme of your party. Like if you are having a sleepover, you could use girly colors. If it`s a wedding, then do metallic colors.)
How to Make it:
1. Put the candies into the cup. Make sure to leave some space for the cupcake to fit.
2. Do the same to the rest of the cups.
3. Put the cupcakes on top.
4. Now this is optional: You can tie a ribbon on the bottom of the cups. Or instead of frosting, you can top it off with ice-cream and leave the guests to decide on toppings!
I hope you have fun with this little tip! Goodluck!