Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hy luuuxers :)
This is an ideal dessert for our warm climate. With meat, coconut and pineapple, it still takes a crunchy crumbs on top. A delight full of textures. Try the weekend.
- 1 cup (tea) of wheat flour
- ½ cup (tea) brown sugar
- 80 g of cold butter
- Grated zest of ½ lemon
- ½ cup (tea) chopped walnuts
Custard (can make a traditional recipe, if you prefer)
- Mix 1 package Fleischmann Coconut Custard (500 g)
- 1 ½ cup (tea) milk (300 ml)
- A glass coconut milk (200ml)
- A coconut flakes package (100 g)
- 2 cups (tea) pineapple, peeled and chopped into cubes (360 g)
- Mint leaves to decorate
Make crumbs: In a medium bowl, place flour, sugar, butter, lemon zest and walnuts. Mix with fingertips until it forms a crumbly.
Spread crumbs on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 15 minutes, or until slightly browned. Allow to cool.
Next, prepare the custard: mild to medium heat to the mix pudding, milk, coconut milk and coconut. Cook, stirring often, until creamy smooth. Let cool.
To finish: Place the pineapple pieces in bottom of dessert cups (reserve some for garnish). Spread over the custard, sprinkle with flour, and reserved pineapple mint leaves. Leave in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Preparation time: 20 minutes