Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Happy April everyone! I know I`m a few days late, BUT I wanted to share my March favorites with you! Can you believe how fast the year is going by already!? Geesh! For the month of March, I kept my makeup pretty simple and I didn`t use TONS of products. It`s been really cold and rainy here, so I tend not to be to fussy with my makeup haha. I hope you enjoy my favorites!
- Philosophy One Step Purity Cleanser
- Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash
- Philosophy Hope In A Jar Moisturizer
- J.Lo "Glow"
- MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in "Petting Pink"
- Bee Kissed Mint Shine
- NYX Lipsticks in: Chaos, Femme & Narcissus
- Korres Wild Rose foundation in WRN2
- Revlon Skin Matching makeup in Light
- Rimmel Stay Matter Powder in "Translucent"
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in "Sunny"
- MAC Blush in "Gingerly"
- MAC Blush in "Springsheen"
- Urban Decay Book Of Shadows
- Urban Decay Supercurl mascara
- Urban Decay 24 Liner in Zero (basically everything in the Book Of Shadows haha!)
*ALL IMAGES ARE MINE, DO NOT STEAL*
As you can see, I definitely kept March simple. I`ve been loving my UD Book Of Shadows because it has everything I need for my eyes! It has a great variety of eyeshadows, my primer, a great mascara, and even a black liquid liner! I really love products like these because I like having everything in one place. April is going to be full of new products so I can`t wait to do my April favorites!
What were some of your March favorites?