Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
· 500 g fresh weight for lasagna
· 50 g of grated cheese type ementhal
· 350 g of tomato
· 100 g chopped walnuts
· 1 cup of curd
· 1 packet of grated Parmesan cheese
· 2 tbsp (tablespoons) of parsley, finely chopped
· 2 tbsp (tablespoons) chopped chives
· Butter for greasing
Place dough on a lasagna baking tray greased with butter. On top, put the cheese and spread it out. Add the cherry tomatoes cut into four pieces and sprinkle with walnuts. Roll the dough into cannelloni. On each roll place a spoonful of curd. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Decorate with bits of tomato, parsley and chives. Bake until cheese melts.