Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I got the Covergirl Lip Perfection lipsticks last February and I have been using a couple of these all month long, so I thought I`d show you my first deep red lipstick ever.
I got the shades Enamor, Fervor, Rush and Sultry. The Darkest among the for is Enamor. I was looking for a deep dark red/maroon lipstick since I don`t have one in my collection. Then I saw this shade and instantly fell in love with it.
I initially thought that dark lipsticks can make you look older. But if work right, it can actually brighten up your face.
I also find that the Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipcolor in Enamor actually suites most skin color.
What I like about it....
* excellent color payoff, very pigmented
* glides on smoothly, which makes it very easy to apply
* has decent staying power, starts to fade after 4 hours on me
* moisturizing and does not make my lips dry
* does not settle on fine lines
What I don`t like...
* has an earthy smell, sometimes it reminds me of an old lady scent. But the smell goes away after application so it`s okay.
My rating: 4 / 5
If you are like me, trying to venture out to dark lipsticks, I would recommend this in a heartbeat.
image is mine.
you can read the complete post and swatches on my blog.