Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`m getting back to couponing because I`m still on Winter Break (off from school) however I do still work full time. I`m just couponing on my spare time and buying necessary household and personal care items for myself and the family. I thought I`ll share you my experiences, I`m not getting them free but I am saving money!!
What I purchased today?
(3) boxes of Always Radiant Infinity Pads
Price: $6.99 each
Ongoing promotion right now: Buy (3) Always get a $5 Target Giftcard
What coupons I used?
(1) $1.00 off any Always pad - manufactures coupon
(1) $2.50 off any (2) Always pads - Target store coupon that printed from a previous purchase
(1) $2.00 off any (2) Always pads - manufactures coupon (located inside the box, I cut the coupon from a previous purchase)
Coupon savings: $5.50
Total: $20.97 - $5.50 in coupons = $15.47 plus tax plus I get a $5 coupon so it`s like I spent $10.47, averaging out to be about $3.49 a box compared to $7!
Thoughts on these pads? These are my favorite plus the wings - ultra thin but absorbent and never leaks! They`re expensive though compared to the other kinds but my all time favorite - I`d highly recommend these.
(2) bottles of Windex Disinfect
Price: $3.84 each
(2) $1.00 off any (1) Windex Disinfect manufactures coupon
(2) $1 off any (1) Windex Disinfect Target store coupon
10% off using Cartwheel App
$3.84 - $1.00 coupon = $2.84 - 10%cartwheel app = $2.55 - $1.00 coupon = $1.55 each
For both bottles it was $3.10. This is a new product and I have yet to try it out but the product claims that it could be used up to 240 times!
Lastly, Vitamins that I purchase generally at Costco for about $10-12 but they were on sale at Target plus a bonus deal.
Deal: Buy 2 Vitamins (selected) get $5 Target Giftcard
(2) Vitafusion 70 ct
(2) $1 off manufactures coupon
$5.69 + $5.69 - $2 (coupon) = $9.38 plus I get a $5 giftcard so it`s like they were $4.38 for 2 about $2.19 each which isn`t bad.
OVERALL: I spent about $30 and received $10 in giftcards, so it`s like I spent only $20 which is a good deal considering the pads full price for 3 boxes would have easily been $21 plus tax.
Do you guys coupon? If so, any good coupons/deals you`d like to share?
Where to get coupons?
Couponing Target AlwaysPads Sale
Photo belongs to me!