Correct Term..for the platform pumps

5 years ago

I seriously love pumps like this with the layered platform but I have no clue what the correct term or name of them are can someone help me out Im trying to find more of them and its kinda hard with no name lol I guess this can be another sligth fashion finder lol

Source link:

Follow Luuux

Related Posts

Trending Fashion