Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I recently decided that I`m going to compare various products I have that are pretty similar. Today I have swatches of several different champagne eyeshadows. I have more that are on the pinker side (like MAC All That Glitters), but I didn`t include those.
1. Stila Kitten
2. theBalm Stand-Offish (from the Nude `tude Palette)
3. theBalm Devilish Danielle
4. Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells eyelid shade
5. Urban Decay Sin
6. Urban Decay Sellout
7. theBalm Basket Case (from the Balm and the Beautiful Palette)
8. theBalm The Older Woman (from the Balm and the Beautiful Palette)
9. Rising Tides (from the Rue 21 dupe for the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette)
10. Sand Dunes (from the Rue 21 dupe for the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette)
They are all somewhat different, but I probably don`t need all of these. Some are more on the pink side or more golden and some have more sheen than others.
My favorites are Stand-Offish, Walking on Eggshells, Sellout, and Rising Tides.
I love the sheen that Kitten has, but I`m not a fan of the texture.
I have a comparison of taupe eyeshadows coming up next!
*All pictures and written content are my own, but they also appear on my blog, linked below.*