Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The haul I have here is combined from 3 different shopping trips.
1. Pale Pink Ruffled Dress - $39.99
- Knee length, and great for work, a day out, or dinner. Comes with a belt made out of the same material as the dress so it kind of blends in with it and makes it look dressier.
2. Navy Blue Tie Front Blouse/Tunic - $30
- I got this on sale for $30 i think the original was like $40? Ive been looking around for this type of blouse with the hanging bow at the front but I also didn`t want it to be see through chiffon, since I wanted to be able to wear it to work.
Its supposed to be a tunic/dress but i just tuck it into pants and wear it like a shirt. Its nice to have the option of wearing it like a dress though! its like 2 pieces in one!
3. Black Pleated Shorts - $19.99
- Simple black shorts that will pair nicely with any top. The only thing is I wish they were a little more high waisted, but I still think they`re really nice.
4. Pink Tank with Chest Pocket - $5.95 (original $14, on sale for $7)
- Now here`s where my cheapness came in handy LOL. This was the last one in my size, and the pocket was partly torn off, but it looked like you could easily sew it back on and have it look good as new.. so even though it was already on sale for $7, I pointed it out to the cashier and they gave me a 15% discount on the $7 that was already discounted from $14. Yay.
5. Black A-line Skirt with Bowtie Belt - $30
- basic skirt for work. Its thicker than dress pant material.. almost tweedish but not quite and it came with a faux leather bowtie belt to add a girly touch. I like that its looser and doesnt have a slit at the back, so I can feel completely comfortable in it.
6. Black Pencil Skirt - $30
- Fitted pencil skirt. This one is tight and slimming with a slit at the back. It came with a shiny cheap belt that I didnt care too much for, but this will go great with everything and looks younger than the previous skirt.
Anyway thats my collective H&M haul. Seems like I cant get enough of this store and I think many feel the same =).
*images are mine