Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The second set I have here relates more into the Christmas Holiday. Winter Affair is the name of this special collection. It also comes with four adorable mini polishes.
I think with this set I have Snow-Flakes in an original size bottle as well. Snow-Flakes is one of those flakie polishes you can pair it with another polishes. Sorta like a top coat. Gift of Sparkle and Ho-Ho-Holly would look perfect together! Great for the holiday manis. Gift of Sparkle is such a gorgeous Purple holographic.
Color Club Winter Affair Minis:
1. Snow-Flakes - a flakie top coat.
2. Gift of Sparkle - Purple Holographic
3. Ho-Ho-Holly - Green, but had a tint of Gold.
4. Berry and Bright - Red, but has shimmer in it.
1. Which polishes stands out the most?
2. Do you enjoy using regular or flakie topcoat?