Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Color Club has always been my favorite brand polishes. While I was home I decided to clear out the polishes I wasn`t interested in anymore. I remembered buying a few back up polishes set, but now I realized. I need to sell these since I`m not gonna use them. They`re practically brand new, never used.
This set happens to be my favorite because two polishes are holographic. I, myself have the original size of Revvvolution and OMG! It`s gorgeous! Also you can never go wrong with the other two shades. Blank and White polishes are great for nail designs.
Color Club Femme Fatale Minis:
1. Revvvolution - Greyish Holographic
2. Where`s the Soirée - Simple Black
3. French Tip - Simple White
4. Worth the Risque - Silver Holographic
1. Do you own any of these polishes?
2. Do you enjoy using regular or holographic polishes?