Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So a few weeks ago my friend and I met in Santa Barbara to shop at State Street and heres everything I picked up:
1) Bath & Body Works - I had a coupon for a free item with a purchase of $10 or more and I didnt think I wanted to buy anything since I usually wait for big sales but I saw the cutest PocketBac hand sanitizer holder. Its black glitter with a huge bow on the sides. It was $4 so I picked up the C.O. Bigelow Lemon & Pomegranate lip cream since Ive always wanted to try one of these. This was $7.50. The free item I chose was the Merry Marshmallow Kiss triple moisture body cream and this smells like berries lol
2) Marshalls - I found 2 perfumes Ive always wanted to try - Britney Spears Radiance & Cosmic Radiance. I have 3 other Britney Spears perfumes and I love them so I really wanted to try these out since Ive read so many good reviews. Radiance was only $6.99 for a .5 oz bottle and Cosmic Radiance was only $9.99 for a 1 oz bottle.
3) Victorias Secret - I had a $10 rewards card so I usually get a body spray with these since theyre only $12 and I chose Such A Flirt which is super fruity. Cant wait to wear this in Spring.
4) Sephora - I needed a new powder since Im almost done with my Maybelline Dream Matte and I decided to splurge a little so I got Marc Jacobs Perfection Powder in 300 Beige. This was $46 (yikes!) but so far Im loving it! I might do a full review on this since a lot of people are wondering if its worth the money.
5) Lush - I had my 5 empty pots so I chose Cupcake which I havent used in years. It was the very first Lush mask Ive ever tried! And I used to be obsessed with it before I discovered Love Lettuce. I forgot how much I loved this one.
6) Macys - They had some of these BCBGeneration Affirmation bracelets in the sale section and I picked the mint green one with the word DREAM These are usually $18 and the price tag said $9 but when I checked out it came out to be $6! Score!
7) Claires - Jewelry was Buy 2 Get 1 Free so I chose snowflakes, bows, and One Direction studs lol. These were $7.50 each.
8) H&M - I chose this pack of midi rings which includes a key, a heart, a square pyramid and a round pyramid. This was $4.95.
Hope you liked my haul I absolutely love Santa Barbara!
Have you tried any of these? Where are your favorite places to shop?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3