Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey guys I know it has been a REALLY long time since I have posted and updated. I have just been really busy with school and there was just no time to get on LUUUX. But i am back now and surprisingly [not] I have a nail polish haul. I guess my habit of buying and getting polishes just hasnt stopped! LOL.
My collection is becoming mainly OPI now, and im pretty content but then again bad habits need to stop! I dont even get a chance to use all my new ones before i buy even MORE new ones! haha. but anyways let`s get to the point.
Some of these polishes I receieved from my friends/family and some I have bought. Remember this is a collective haul so i got these over a spand of time. (:
<strong> LEFT TO RIGHT</strong>
- Brights Power: bright orange. Perfect for summer!
- Show it and Glow it!: Purple, sliver, and green specks of fine glitter. Wore this one last week btw.
- The color to watch: magnetic purple.
-San Tan-Tonio: sand pastel polish
- Want to be A-lone Star: pastel sky blue
- Lincon Park After Dark: Deep purple
- royal Rajah ruby: metallic crimson
- Bronzed to perfection: bronze with minimal tiny fine sliver glitter
- It`s my year: iridescent gold, silver, and purple fine grains of glitter.
That`s all for my haul. hope you guys enjoyed! :D
*image is mine*