Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I love thrifting just because you can find everything from basics, to unique and vintage pieces for a great price. This is a collective haul for the month of October that I thought I would share with you all.
1. I found these cute Oxford Heels for $5 and they`re practically new. They`re from the brand Alfani that you can generally find at Macys but retail would be around $50-$80 so this was a great steal.
2. My friend found this small tan leather bag but she decided to buy another bag instead and let me have this one. It`s super cute and I can`t wait to take it out for a lunch date or whenever. $3.50
3. I found a LV silk scarf and a blue-gold pashmina scarf for $1 each.
4. I found a nice crop top with a chandelier print that I thought would look good for next summer. It`s a little bit big but I thought I could re sew it for a better fit. $1.50
5. I found this cute Anne Taylor striped sweater that I thought would be a great preppy look for the fall. $2.50
6. Lastly I got another cute black leather bag with a gold emblem knob that I thought would be great for both casual and going out. $3
If you should ever go thrifting remember to wash all the clothes, disinfect the bags and sterilize any jewelry you may get. Happy thrifting!
**pictures are mine please do not take then claim as your own**