Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Shopping addiction strikes again! Ugh, I have to stop! Lol, someone help me :( Until someone does, this is what I have gathered over the last couple of weeks ^_^
1. ORANGE SWEATER $7 - Sweaters are just my thing now. I used to hate knit sweaters because they just remind me of a Granny sweater, but I have learned to love them with personal growth in style. And for $7, it`s a winner. I also love the colour, which I need more of in my wardrobe.
2. FLORAL PEPLUM TOP $8 - I really love the peplum trend, but for some reason I just find them hideous on me. I have big hips and thighs, so it isn`t really flattering on me. I found this one and it just fits me well without accentuating my thunder thighs! It also has a cute zipper in the back!
3. LOVE T-SHIRT $3 - It was too cheap, I couldn`t pass it up. I figured I could wear it for Valentine`s Day during school just for fun. It`s a nice sky blue colour too.
4. LACE JACKET $8 - I love the lace. It won`t do me any justice in keeping me warm, but it`s a nice, light jacket to wear if I am going to go out with friends.
5. RED DRESS $5 - This was initially on sale for $10, but it came out to be $5 when I checked it out. I was like, SCORE! I love the leather parts, it gives it that egdy look but still girly with the A-line.
6. BLAZER $13 - I need more blazers, period. Only reason I don`t buy them is because they tend to be more expensive. I have several coloured ones, but I don`t have a plain black one. What I like about this one is the silk on the sides, which gives it that extra sophisticated look.
7. MINT VEST $7 - I just love the looseness of it, and cannot forget the colour which I cannot wait to rock in the spring. It`s a bit longer in the back which I like and it was cheap, so I figured it`d be one of those comfortable and casual tops in the warmer weathers.
PICS ARE ALL MINE
* OKAY, I WILL STOP SHOPPING AFTER THIS... FOR AT LEAST A MONTH! Promito.