Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey Luuuxers! Recently, I had spring break which left time for alot of shopping. I really kept with myself before spring break to not shop much and spent that time saving and earning money which is what I did so during spring break, I could spend the money I earned without much guilt and still have some leftover. This is the first post of my series of stuff that I bought since this goes in the beauty category. The next post will probably be my collective fashion haul which will be part 2 to go in the fashion section :) Stay tuned!
What I got:
1. Palmer`s Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion- this is supposed to to be have Vitamin E and heal rough skin. It was fairly cheap, I think about $3.99 for this bottle!
2. Bath&Body Works Shimmer&Shea Body Lotion- this was a product that I looved the smell of that I thought would go well as part of a present for somebody later on.
3. Maybelline Eyestudie Gel Liner- love, love, LOVE this product! My fried gave me one that I finished so I repurchased.
4. Wet n` Wild Coverstick- this is a stick concealer that was $1. I`ve tried it before and have a review on it. Its decent for the price I paid!
5. Lipalicious Sheer Lipgloss- from Bath&Body Works. It smells AWESOME, like lemons.
6. Bunches of Hair Accessories- hope you dont mind that I bunched them up into 1 category. I got these at an Asian boutique by Hmart so they didn`t really come in packs. The picture shows it all!
7. L`Oreal Superior Preference Hair Dye- I got this for my mom since she wanted it. I think it was $7.99!
8. Revlon Colorsilk Hair Dye- I got this for my mom to try as well since it is only $1.99! That was practically a steal so I decided to let her try it out.
9. Nexxus Trio- Contains a shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner. I got this from Costco.
That`s all for this beauty product haul! This one was still fairly small compared to the one coming up: FASHION HAUL! Its pretty pic heavy so stay tuned <3
Have you tried any of the products I got over spring break? How were they?
<cite>*pictures are mine*</cite>
hair makeup beauty