Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have been obsessed with makeup as of late and so I headed straight to the greatest evil in my life right now - ONLINE SHOPPING :O (I`m sure I`m not the only one... ;)
ANYWAY. I shall split up the items in three groups because I bought them from different places.
Okay the first group was not online, it was actually from Sephora and I got a friend who visited the U.S to buy these products back for me because they are waaay too overpriced in Australia.
1) Too Faced Bronzing Powder (This literally smells like Chocolate I could eat it off my face. KIDDING.) Also, its a matt bronzer so I love how it just adds a very natural contour to my face. Its really pigmented so you don`t have to use a lot. It has quite a lot of fall out though so be careful when you`re patting it on your face it always gets into my mouth :P
2) Too Faced Brightening Face Primer (This smells like Strawberry!) I`m starting to wonder what Too Faced actually puts into their products.. hahaha. This, unfortunately does not seem to brighten up my face much at all and it seems really hard to apply on to my face as compared to other lotions.. is this what its supposed to be like? Anyhow, it does provide a more even complexion and serves as a good base for makeup.
The second group of items I got were from this online shop called Strawberry Net. They basically sell makeup for lower prices and offer free shipping worldwide so that`s a plus point! They even give you more discounts the more times you order.
1) YSL Cream Concealer - 01 (This works really well and brightens my under eye areas a lot! However, because its creamy it seems a little more difficult to apply on and blend as compared to a liquid concealer. Otherwise, great coverage and not too much to complain about since I only got this below for $20 ;)
2) MAC Blush - Peachy Keen (I really like the colour of this blush. If you`re looking for a natural but slightly shimmery blush this is the one for you! It`s also really pigmented so you don`t need much product for pretty flushed cheeks. There`s no problem with fallout too :)
The last group of stuff are just from good ol` Ebay:
1) Lioele Triple the Action BB Cream - have not tried this yet but I heard its really good! Will probably do a review when I have!
2) Nyx Lip Gloss in African Queen - have not tried it yet either! :P
By the way I apologise for the terrible photos but every time I upload them they either get cropped off if they are in the right direction or the photos just turn up in the wrong direction even though it shows up fine on my computer. :( Does anyone know how to fix this??
Anyhow, I hope you girlies enjoyed this post and found it useful somehow! x
Source link: http://www.strawberrynet.com/country/