Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Collective CVS haul
This is a collective haul from like weeks ago! I went to CVS a few times because I want to get stuff from the sale they have. I pick up a few items mostly nail polishes that I wanted and also a lot of these stuff I use coupons so they are cheaper. I got some of these stuff because I had coupons for them so makes it more cheaper.
I got mostly nail polishes because they were really cheap and I use a lot of extrabucks when I was buying these stuff so I didnt have to pay a lot.
Things I got:
- Sally Hansen advanced hard as nails top coat (Love this top coat so much. I like how it dries my nails super fast.) =$1
- Wet N Wild nail polish (I dont know what this is called because the words on the bottle are all scratch up but it was a really nice pink color.) = $0.25
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish in Ivy League (A really pretty green color.) =$0.89
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish in purple potion (A really like dark purple with like a hint of blue in it.) =$0.89
- NYC Long Wearing nail polish in times square (Its like a orange color. I thought it would be nice for the summer.) =$0.25
- Revlon nail polish in silver screen (I actually really like this color because its like really pretty silver color. It is not just a normal silver color.) =$1.59 but only pay about $1
- Revlon lipstick in peach me (Its a really pretty coral color. I thought it would be a good color for summer.) =$2.49 only pay about $1.49
- Milani liquid eyeliner in charcoal (I didnt really like the color. It is like a really ugly color.) =$1.89
- Milani LiquifEye metallic eyeliner pencil in silver (I like the color but it has too much glitters.) =$1.89
- Revlon nail polish in lilac pastille (I love this color. It is the prefect lilac color. Also it looks really good on my nails.) =$1.59 but only pay about $1
- Sally Hansen salon effects real nails polish strips in kitty kitty (I am really excited to try these but I am going to wait for a special day to use it.) =$10.49
- Blistex Fruit Smoothies Chap Stick (I like how it has SPF 15.) =$0.89
- Milani Mineral Blush in mai-tai (this blush is like a peachy color. I really like it when I use bronzer.) =$1.25
(These are my picture, please do not use them.)