Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It took one email to make me order something! Isn`t that something? Well, this email surely convince me to order Coastal Scents Professional Brushes Set. It comes with 22 brushes, a Matte case and a roll up case great for traveling. I`m excited because I have been hunting down on good reasonable prices on brushes set and this is what I managed to buy. I watched YouTube videos last night and made my purchase. I also purchased two other brushes! I forgot to order a facial brush! I was busy talking on the phone with my little sister I forgot about it! It does comes in a mixture of synthetic, nylon, goat, and pony haired brushes. The set were $35ish, but I paid $19ish for them!
1. Large Fan- Synthetic Hair
2. Powder Buffer- Synthetic Hair
3. Round Powder- Synthetic Hair
4. Flat Buffer- Synthetic Hair
5. Angle Blush- Goat Hair
6. Foundation- Fiber Hair
7. Concealer- Nylon Hair
8. Large Shadow- Pony Hair
9. Blender- Pony Hair
10. Doe Foot Blender- Pony Hair
11. Dome Shadow- Pony Hair
12. Dome Blender- Pony Hair
13. Medium Shadow- Pony Hair
14. Detail Shadow- Pony Hair
15. Lip- Pony Hair
16. Detail Concealer- Fiber Hair
17. Pointed Blender- Pony Hair
18. Brow- Pony Hair
19. Smudger Sponge- Rubber
20. Large Liner/Brow- Nylon Hair
21. Medium Liner/Brow- Nylon Hair
22. Small Liner/Brow- Nylon Hair
I added the following to my cart:
--- Destiny Kabuki On A Stick
--- Classic Angled Liner Synthetic
I spent $30ish on everything!
1. Have you ever tried Coastal Scents brushes before?
2. Which of their brushes do you recommend?
Follow, rate & comments.
Check the source link!