Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Yes, another haul ladies! I told you I was on a roll! This time, it`s Coastal Scents. I`ve heard so many great things about the company, but just never seemed to order anything. I got an email from CS with a promo code for 20% off my entire order, that was my go ahead to place an order! Not only did I get 20% off my order, but the palettes were 30% off and they had a lot of other sale items as well. I mainly purchased brushes...because can you really have to many? I don`t think so. I`ll list all the products I purchased below with the prices. The prices I listed reflect the sale price at the time, it may be different now. Here is what I purchased:
1. Pink Julibee Brush Set: $9.95 - I thought this was so cute! My favorite color is pink so of course, this was perfect for me. It`s a set of (6) brushes and comes with a really gorgeous metallic pink case. The brushes are SUPER soft and I love the pink handles! I think it has all the essentials for a travel set or even touch ups.
2. Chisel Angle Fluff Shadow Brush: $1.00
3. Shade & Shadow Brush: $1.00
4. Destiny Eyeliner Super Fine Brush: $1.15
5. Destiny Blender: $1.25
6. Shadow/Liner Brush: $1.50
7. Destiny Precision Angled Liner: $1.10
8. Bright Eyed in Ivory: $6.95 - I`ve read some great reviews on this! It`s supposed to conceal and brighten the undereye beautifully...can`t wait to try this!
9. 10 Blush Palette: $12.95 - This looks like a beautiful palette, perfect for having out everyday! It has a great variety of blushes, some neutrals and some bold!
10. 6 Contour Blush Palette: $10.95 - This also looks really great! The pan size is HUGE! It comes with a few contour shades and two pretty blushes!
*all images are mine, do not steal*
I am very pleased with my first order from CS. The shipping was crazy fast. And everything was packaged so nicely for shipping, bubble wrap galore! Nothing came broken or damaged so of course that makes me happy. They even included a few samples and a super cute bumper sticker that says "Makeup Addict"...which fits perfectly haha. I will definitely order from CS more often!