Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It`s that time again, Clinique is having their gift with purchase! Yay! I always try to take advantage of brands that are having the GWP because who dosen`t like freebies?! GWP is the perfect time to get your favorites AND get other amazing products/makeup bags! This GWP was really good so I was super excited! I purchased (3) items. The minimum purchase to get a GWP is $23.50, which isn`t much at all...that`s basically a foundation haha. As always, I will include pictures, prices, and a description of the products I purchased. Enjoy!
1. Superbalanced Makeup in 27 Alabaster (N): $23 - I actually got a 10 day sample of this before I pre-sold and I fell in love! I can`t believe I`ve never tried this foundation before! It`s described as "smart makeup". It absorbs oil where oil control is needed, but also moisturizes where hydration is needed. It`s also oil free. I am definitely going to do a full review on this soon!
2. High Impact Mascara in 01 Black: $15 - I got a sample of this mascara about a year ago and I remember loving it but never purchased it, so I decided now was the time! It is meant to give you lush black lashes that have the length, curl, volume and definition. Everything you could ever want in a mascara!
3. Lash Building Primer Base: $14 - I already know I love this, I just ran out of it awhile ago, and just never re-purchased it. It does a really beautiful job of creating a base for mascaras to ensure that your mascara will last all day without flaking or smudging. It also helps with length and definition.
Gift With Purchase: FREE - You could choose either Pinks or Nudes
I chose Nudes:
* Spring makeup bag and coordinating wristlet
* Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio in "Like Mink", "Pink Chocolate", and "Chocolate Chip" and Soft-Pressed Powder Blush in "Fig"
* Long Last Glosswear/Different Lipstick Duo in "Sunset" and "Tenderheart"
* Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
* Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
* High Impact Mascara (01 Black)
*all images are mine, do not steal*
I`m very happy with everything I got! I only spent $41 (with my discount) and I got some really great freebies! The makeup bags are fresh and perfect for spring! As always, you usually get to choose from (2) different shade sets, this time it was Pinks or Nudes. I always choose pinks so this time, I chose nudes! The lipgloss/lipstick duo is gorgeous, so excited to try it! I plan on reviewing the foundation very soon! If there is anything else your curious about, please just let me know! Don`t miss out on your Clinique GWP! :)