Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I tried to keep it brief SO it might be worded weird or vague. If there`s anything you need clarifying on and more detail, please don`t be afraid to ask.
1. Acne Oily Skin
Acne is a sign of excess oil (obviously), but excess oil can be a result of over-dying skin/using the wrong products (For why this happens, please scroll down to #4). Don`t confuse a skin condition for a skin type.
2. Shiny Skin Oily Skin
For the same reason above and because shiny skin could just be combination skin.
3. Acne-Prone Acneic Skin
Acne-prone skin has minor and irregularly occuring acne. Acneic skin suffers from excessive acne daily and thus both needs different skincare products. TIP: If you are dealing with acne-prone skin, instead of using a cleanser for acneic skin (i.e. salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide medicated cleanser), you may want to try a deep cleansing cleanser (or continue using yours) and incorporated medicated scrub/mask/treatment as a temporary solution. Once skin clears, go back to your normal scrub, but continue using a deep cleansing mask as a preventative measure. Alternate with a moisturizing mask.
4. ALL skin types need moisturizers.
You have to replace moisturize you take away from cleansing or else your skin will try to overcompensate and produce more oil, which is why drying skin (from product use) can lead to breakouts.
5. Even the most perfect skin needs skincare products to maintain balance. Remember we`re all still vulnerable to things like hormones or hormonal imbalance.
6. There is no holy grail or miracle product.
A product that works for someone else, may not necessarily work for you. TIP: Instead of researching specific brands or products, research ingredients.
7. Pore strips will only minimize the appearance of blackheads. They do not get to the root of the problem and will not clear blackheads.
8. Bar/body soap is not okay to use on your face. Body bars/washes tend to have harsher ingredients and are more drying. Though it may clear your skin in the short run, it will ruin it in the long run. Regular use will age your skin dramatically. They are formulated and meant solely for your body, so why use on your face?
9. Sensitized Sensitive Skin
Sensitive skin is a legit skin type. Sensitized skin is temporary skin condition. While sensitive skin is irritated by ingredients and exfoliation, sensitized skin may be the result of the environment (perhaps, change in environment) or use of products such as anti-aging or prescription acne products that thin the skin. (Think: sensitized = wasn`t always sensitive)
10. Dehydrated Dry Skin
Dehydrated skin lacks water. Dry skin lacks oil. Dehydrated skin is commonly misinterpreted as dry skin. Like sensitized skin, dehydrated skin is a condition, not a skin type. Remember this which choosing a moisturizer.
11. Acne scars cannot be avoided by simply not popping the zit. Once a pimple turns white, a scar is inevitable. From the early stages, you is already trying to fight off the bacteria. The aftermath is the appearance of (white) pus in your pimple.
*Image found on http://tumblr.com. No copyright infringment intended.