Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`ve been using this for a good couple months now so I think a review is due!
I`ll start off by saying this is incredibly pricey! I believe it is $119. However, after hearing amazing reviews about it, I decided that my skin was worth the splurge!
I use this every night. At first I used it with my Philosophy Purity cleanser, but when I ran out of that I used it with my Neutrogena Naturals Purifying cleanser instead. Both work great with it.
I got this in November so I`ve been using it for about 3 months. I have to say, I have grown to love using this every night! I just feel like my skin is getting so clean. However, I have not seen spectacular results. I do feel like the surface of my skin feels nicer and smoother, however, so far, I do not feel any blackheads lightening up or any pores getting smaller. I haven`t broke out from this at all, but then again I am not very break-out prone. I do get acne, but it tends not to come in break outs.
- Easy to charge (charger attaches magnetically; really easy and convenient)
- Small, travel friendly
- Very soft bristles that feel great on the skin
- Surface of my skin seems to be smoother
- Skin feels very clean after using this at night
- Not harsh or drying on skin
- Very expensive! $119!
- No improvement on my blackheads or pores so far
- An extra step in skin care (it is recommended that you wash the brushhead every week)
- Maintenance will be pricey! They say you should replace brushheads every 3 months, and each brushhead retails for $25 each!!
- No miracle results
Overall, I do like it and am glad I got it, but this isn`t something I couldn`t live without. Keep in mind though, I`ve only used it for 3 months. More improvements might be seen as I use it more. If that is so, I will make another post. I think if you have the money to spend, this is something nice to have. But the Clarisonic certainly isn`t something that is worth a splurge.
Source link: http://www.images.google.com