Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Don`t have space for a big Christmas tree? Why not settle for a small Christmas tree that you can put on your desk?
My sister bought me this mini Christmas tree years ago, over 7 years ago at Michael`s because my parents wouldn`t allow us to put up the big Christmas tree because it was a hassle plus we always celebrate Christmas else where and theres always a tree there - so I settled with this.
Over time my decorations for the tree changed but my only newest addition is the big Hello Kitty ornament (which is made for regular Christmas trees) but I decided to put it in my small tree. I am planning to buy one every year.
What`s decorated on my Christmas tree?
- Gold matte and glossy ornaments from Martha Stewart - purchased at Macy`s
- Red glossy ornaments with Hello Kitty - purchased at Target from the $1 section about 2 years ago! I am hoping they have some new updated hopefully in pink this year, I have yet to check.
- Mini red/green ornaments from Michaels
- Mini snow flakes from Michaels
- Lime green tree skirt from Target
- Hello Kitty ornament from Walmart
- White star with glitter from Michaels
My theme for this tree is gold/red/green.
This would also be a cute starter gift for someone younger who can`t have a Christmas tree at home or limited space. It`s also inexpensive, everything can be purchased at Michael`s where they have a great sale going on right now.
ChristmasTree HelloKitty MerryChristmas GiftIdea