Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my boyfriend and I`s first time putting up an artificial Christmas tree! We actually bought the 7.5 feet Christmas tree last year after Christmas (smart shopping! whoot whoot!!) from Walmart and the price was ridiculously cheap, I believe about $25 bucks, originally $98. This year, Walmart still sales $98 Christmas trees but the only difference? The tree is equipped with pre-lite Christmas lights but the tree doesn`t look full like the one we bought from last year though with less branches.
What we have decorated on the Christmas tree?
- We bought a few packs of brown/gun mental ornaments (the ornaments are glittery/shinny and matte) last year from Walmart as well when we bought the tree but the brown looks silver against the green so these were just fillers of the tree.
The main ornaments were purchased from Michael`s recently - currently 70% off Christmas ornaments so I went crazy!
- We bought gold pine cone ornaments with glitter (these are my favorite)
- We bought white with gold design bell ornaments (these are my boyfriends favorite)
- We bought red/white/gold design ornaments
- We bought mini red ornaments to put different shapes on the tree
On Black Friday, we bought 2 rolls of 300 Christmas white lights from Home Depot!
A few days ago, I received an email from Michael`s saying 70% off tree skirts so I HAD TO GO because we didn`t have a skirt, those are pricy ranging from $20-50+
Luckily, I was able to score a snowman skirt for $12 bucks, originally $40! That was the last style they had but it looks really nice and well made. While, I was there I also scored some cute handmade style ornaments and a Santa soft plush ornament to complete the tree.
Right now, all we`re missing is the star. I have yet to find the perfect star!
Do you have a Christmas tree at your house? How is your tree decorated?
ChristmasTree MerryChristmas Decorations Designs