Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey everyone! As soon as i saw this i just had to try it! I thought it looked pretty cool and once i found out it was edible and chocolate it because so much cooler!
It is VERY simple to make! Involving just a balloon, a bowl or cup and some melted chocolate..
- First pour some chocolate on the top of a blown up balloon
- Then drizzle chocolate down the edges of the balloon to make a dripping effect
- Keep layering the melted chocolate on top of eachother (the thicker the better)
- Set it in a cup or a bowl to dry and place it in the fridge
- Once dry, the balloon should have shrunken up, if not then just pop it!
You may want to add some extra chocolate on the base to make it stand. You can then fill it with goodies and use as a decoration or just eat it! This makes a great treat for parties! :)