Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*Pictures are mine.
I am super excited to be sharing with you my `eye look` using my new Two Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. Let me start off by saying this palette is AMAZING. It smells just like chocolate and the color pay off is just awesome. I wanted to do a chocolate smokey eye look and this is what I came up with!
1. I used `Champagne Truffle` as my all over lid color and brow bone color with a regular eyeshadow brush.
2. I used tape and placed it out my outer corner in an angle to create that winged look effect.
3. I used `Cherry Cordial as my crease color and outer corner color using a blending eyeshadow brush.
4. I then used `Triple Fudge` as my outer corner color to make it just a little bit more dark.
5. I peeled off the tape and I created a smokey winged eye look.
I paired it off with my YSL lipstick and I LOVED this look. I feel like the colors I used really brought my eye color out. I`ve actually been wearing this pretty much everyday and it has become my `to-go` look.
Hope you enjoyed this!
Don`t forget to follow me on instagram!