Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The picture is mine because if you check out my previous posts, my friends and I had a girls night where we made some delicious food! Chocolate covered strawberries are delicious fun and SUPER EASY TO MAKE.
Please not the recipe and the picture are both mine :)
1. Take some chocolate (it could be a milk chocolate bar or chocolate chips)
2. Put chocolate in a small pot, and add some butter (if you want less fat don`t add butter but then the chocolate will stick to the pot)
3. Turn the burner onto `high` and begin to melt the chocolate.
4. As the chocolate begins to melt, add 3 tablespoons of milk.
5. When chocolate is liquid, dip in strawberries and lay the strawberries on a plate.
6. The chocolate covered strawberries will cool, and the chocolate will harden
7. EAT THE YUMMINESS!!