Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Ingredients for 10 slices:
600g of sliced strawberries
8 sheets of gelatin
1 tablespoon of cornstarch
250g natural yoghurt
200 ml cream
1. Make the strawberry puree.
2. In a pan, place the sugar and cornstarch.
Break the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites.
Add the egg yolks to the sugar and egg whites in a bowl.
Mix the egg yolks with the sugar.
Gradually stirring well, add the mashed strawberries.
3. Bring the pan to medium heat and cook over low heat without stirring constantly.
However, place the gelatin to soaking in cold water for 5 minutes.
When the cream is to thicken, add the gelatin sheets well drained.
Stir and before you start, turn off the heat.
Allow to cool completely.
4. After the cold cream strawberries, place in a bowl with a wire rod, mix with the yogurt.
Whip the cream until fluffy and bulky.
Wrap the cream with strawberry cream.
Beat the egg whites.
Finally, wrap the egg whites with the cream.
5. Place in individual bowls or in a form of pudding, pre-wetted with cold water.
Refrigerate until very stiff.
6. After pudding solidified and cold, dip the form in hot water for several seconds.
This recipe have been done by Neuza Costa from Saborintenso. I`m just sharing with the Luux`s Community.