Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The best restaurant that is not here!
During my trip in Orlando, we saw a Chilis, and we were like we have to eat there before we leave! The one time I ate Chilis was in the Philippines but I came late so I didnt eat much but chips and i dont know what else.
But lucky for us there was a Chilis next to our hotel!
Here is what we ordered:
- My cousin and I got the 2 for 20 meal deal. I didnt know what to order and I wanted to look at the whole menu before the waitress came back to order and I saw this 2 or 20 deal near the desert and I asked my cousin if she wanted to to do this deal with me and we did, then my parents followed through and got it as well.
So here goes the run down of the food
- My cousin and I`s Appetizer: Onion and Jalapeno Stacks
- My parents Appetizer: Chips with salsa and guacamole and corn dipping
- My cousin`s entree: Chicken Pasta
- My mom`s entree: Chicken Pasta
- My dad`s entree: 6oz steak
- My entree: Quesadilla salad explosion!
I wanted desert but we couldnt even finish our foood! It was so worth the money! I tried my mom`s pasta its so goood! Not to creamy and a descent portion! My dad`s steak was good I wanted to try his potatoes :(. And as for my entree, IT WAS A WIN WIN SITUATION! Quesadilla and salad! I didnt eat alot on vacation except for Universal Studios with the all day meal deal, but I loved what I got salad and cheese quesadilla! :)
Thanks for reading!
What do you think? I wish there was Chilis where I lived
Comment - Like - Follow - :)
** PICTURES ARE ALL MINE DO NOT TAKE OR USE!!