Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
* picture is not mine or recipe! thank you iamahoneybee for the recipes!!!
the recipe i love she made was chicken soup:
2 whole chickens
2 lbs of carrots
2 bunches of celery
4 yellow onions
2-4 plum tomatoes diced/1 can of diced tomatoes
salt & (white) pepper
1. Remove bag from inside chicken, rise chicken throughly. Trim excess fat/skin from chicken. (This makes less fat for you to remove from soup later)
2. Peel carrots and slice into 1/4 thick pieces.
3. Cut celery into 1/4 pieces.
4. Slice onion into thin slivers.
5. Dice tomato into small pieces. If using canned diced tomatoes, drain juice.
6. Combine chicken and veggies into a large pot. Cover with broth*.
7. Bring to low boil and cook for 30 minutes. Remove from heat and remove chickens, allowing them to cool.
8. Discard skin and tear apart the chickens, adding meat back into soup.
9. Skim fat from soup. It is easiest when the soup has completely cool, even better after it has been in the fridge for a while.
Serve with rice, noodles, or pastina. Grated cheese is a plus
*Broth is already seasoned so it adds more flavor but water is fine, just season soup to taste.