Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
As nowadays a good meal is very important and since
Walking is always running out of time for a good lunch, I leave here sujestões of quick recipes ...
Half Chinese cabbage
-1 large carrot
-100g small corn cobs (If you do not meet the sales, as happened to me, use a small can of corn already cooked)
-125g radishes (I did not put, because I do not like.)
-1 red chilli without seeds and finely chopped (I did not felt like spicy. I chose not to place)
-1 clove garlic, finely chopped
-350g chicken steaks
-2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
-1 tablespoon peanut oil (If they do not can use olive oil)
-25g of peanuts
1. Ripe Chinese cabbage and arrange on a platter. Season with salt, olive oil and vinegar.
2. Peel carrots and cut into thin strips the size of match sticks. If you do not have patience for these cuts (which was my case), grate the carrots so rude. Arrange on Chinese cabbage.
3. Wash and slice the radishes to the rooms. If you opted for the cobs, cut in half, lengthwise. Arrange ingredients on this Chinese cabbage and set aside.
4. Cut meat into thin strips. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan non-stick and saute the peppers, garlic and chicken for 5 minutes. Add the soy sauce and saute for another 1-2 minutes. If necessary to rectify the salt.
5. Lay the meat over the vegetables and sprinkle with peanuts.
Tip: If you prefer, you can use another type of meat: beef, pork, turkey, but remove all visible fat from meat before cooking.