Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey this is a recipe that I fond that somebody told me about. It look totally mouth watering and it would be selfish not to share it with you guys. So look and see if you wanna try it.
Ready in: 20-25 minutes
- finely grated zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 100g white bread (preferably slightly stale), whizzed into crumbs
- 1 medium egg
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- ½ x 220g bag fresh young spinach
- 2 large, firm, ripe tomatoes, cut into chunks
- ½ cucumber, halved lengthways, deseeded and diagonally sliced
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and shredded
- light olive oil or sunflower oil, for frying
- ½ x 230g tub soured cream and chive dip, to serve
1. Mix together the lemon zest, breadcrumbs and ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper, then scatter onto a plate. Lightly beat the egg in a shallow bowl. Season the chicken with a little salt and dip into the egg and then the breadcrumbs to coat evenly. Arrange in a single layer on a plate and chill for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, mix together the spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions and 1 tbsp lemon juice. Season to taste.
3. Heat about an inch of oil in a shallow frying pan until a piece of bread turns golden in 60 seconds. Fry the chicken in batches for 5-6 minutes, turning frequently until golden and cooked through. Remove with a slotted spoon, and place on kitchen towel to absorb any excess oil. Transfer to a warm plate while cooking the remaining goujons.
4. Serve the crisp chicken goujons with the salad, and soured cream and chive dip.
And its really quick!!