Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
500 grams of chicken
3 cloves of garlic
200 ml cream
150 grams of cheese
1. The recipe is good because the chicken does not turn out dry and boring. cream gives her richness and everyone, including children, will taste the chicken balls in cream with appetite
2. we need beat off our chicken a little and carve into small pieces , then add the finely shredded onion, salt and pepper, add frothed egg and mix well. Then grease Baking dish with fatty cream.
3. form small balls and place them in a form. Bake in preheated oven to 180 degrees C for 10-15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the filling: rub cheese on a small grater, squeeze garlic and mix with cream.
5. Take out a form with bake balls from the oven, pour the each ball with the filling and again put in the oven for another 15-20 minutes. Cheese melts and flows, and the cream will impregnate our balls, making them particularly juicy - and we will get a great meal for a holiday or everyday table.