Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is one of my favorite and go-to recipes to make a delicious chicken and broccoli casserole topped with cheddar cheese. It is very easy to make!
Here is what you need:
- Cheddar cheese
- Cream of chicken
- Salt and Pepper for taste
Here what you need to do:
- Cook the pasta, chicken, and broccoli separately.
- Season with salt and pepper for taste.
- Place a layer of pasta, broccoli, and chicken in a pan.
- Pour a layer cream of chicken on top of all that.
- Follow with sprinkling some cheddar cheese on top.
- Repeat the steps again until there is no more of anything left.
- Place in oven and bake for 40 minutes on 375.
- Let cool before serving.
You can adjust the items in the recipe to your liking. Sometimes I like adding mushrooms to this and sometimes I switch it up with the different types of pasta that I choose. To make this more creamy, you can add more cream of chicken.
Have you had or made casserole before? Would you try this recipe?