Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Okay, I`m not going to post food much but when I do it`s going to be way too yummy!!!
I used cream of chicken instead of cream of mushroom because my fiance doesnt like mushrooms. Still so good!
SO. Here it is, Cheesy Tot Casserole!
Affordable and super easy to make!
1-2 lbs ground beef
1 can cream of mushroom soup OR cream of chicken soup
1 bag tater tots
(1) preheat oven to 375
(2) brown meat in skillet; drain
(3) add cream of mushroom to meat; mix
(4) put meat/soup mixture into casserole dish (the amount of meat you choose will determine the size of dish needed)
(5) top mixture with layer of cheese
(6) top cheese with layer of tots (if you love cheese like me, put another layer of cheese on top of tots)
(7) bake for 20 minutes or until hot throughout
Peace Out! XOXO