Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Last night, I made Cheesy Grilled Chicken Guacamole Quesadilla and it tasted so good that for tonight`s dinner I used yesterdays left over New York Steak to make my Cheesy Steak Guacamole Quesadilla. The ingredients are the exact same method as the Chicken just with a different type of meat.
What we used?
- New York Steak slices
- Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Homemade Guacamole (This consist of diced tomatoes, diced onions, minced garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice and avocado)
- Whole Wheat Tortillas
- George Foreman Grill or a panini maker or stove with a pan
1. Heat up my George Foreman Grill
2. Once hot, place tortilla in for 1-2 minutes
3. Put cheese, steak, guacamole, sprinkle parmesan cheese on half side of tortilla
4. Fold over tortilla into like a taco and close grill for 1-2 minutes until cheese melts
5. Top off with guacamole (and sour cream if you have any) then enjoy!
And in two days, my boyfriend and I finished the Whole Wheat Tortilla 8 piece! This was $2.99 I believe from Sprouts. This tortilla claims to have no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives which is good. The tortilla was easy to use, no cracks or any problems. The tortilla itself wasn`t too dry and definitely a tortilla type we would repurchase.
Photos belong to me!
- Cheesy Chicken Guacamole Quesadilla - http://www.luuux.com/viz/cheesy-chicken-guacamole-quesadilla
- New York Steak Medium Well - http://www.luuux.com/viz/new-york-steak-medium-well
SteakQuesadilla Quesadilla LuuuxWeeklyFoodComp Dinner