Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Tonights dinner featuring Michelle`s version of Cheesy Chicken Guacamole Quesadilla. While grocery shopping a few days ago my boyfriend and I wanted to have a dinner night making quesadillas since we`re a huge fan!
What we used?
- Sliced Juicy Grilled Chicken Breast
(Here`s a recipe here: http://www.luuux.com/viz/juicy-grilled-chicken-breast)
- Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Homemade Guacamole (This consist of diced tomatoes, diced onions, minced garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice and avocado)
- Whole Wheat Tortillas
- George Foreman Grill or a panini maker or stove with a pan
1. Heat up my George Foreman Grill
2. Once hot, place tortilla in for 1-2 minutes
3. Put cheese, chicken, guacamole, sprinkle parmesan cheese on half side of tortilla
4. Fold over tortilla into like a taco and close grill for 1-2 minutes until cheese melts
5. Top off with guacamole (and sour cream if you have any) then enjoy!
Overall: This was an easy do it yourself light and healthy lunch/dinner. You can substitute the chicken for steak too if you wanted which is what we`re going to probably do tomorrow. I really enjoyed this method - will definitely be doing this again!
Photos belong to me!
LuuuxWeeklyFoodComp Quesadilla ChickenQuesadilla CheesyChickenGuacamoleQuesadilla