Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`m finally showing you a new celebrity makeup tutorial that i talked about a while ago and this time the celebrity chosen was Kristen Stewart makeup on The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 premiere.
This photos aren`t the best but i think you can see the makeup look. I haven`t create the exactly makeup that Kristen Stewart wore, but i made this makeup with her inspiration, hope you like it. Let`s start ...
1. For start i use a eye shadow base to make all the eye shadows last longer, then i applied a gold cream eye shadow all over my lid to make all the eye shadows pop even more.
2. I blend the cream eye shadow all over the lid and it turned
something like this...
3. Then with a small pencil brush i use a gold eye shadow all over the lid
4. Then on the outter corner of the eye and in the crease i applied a matte brown eyeshadow with a pencil brush.
5. I blend all the colors together and applied a beige eye shadow on the brow bone. Then i applied a black pencil on the water line and some mascara.
Products that i used:
- Sigma F80, F40
- Catrice Infinit Matt
- Catrice Skin Finish Compact Powder
- Make B. Kaleidoscope Blush - color Bronze
- Essence I love stage Eyeshadow Base
- Catrice Made To Stay - 040 Lord of the Blings
- Sleek i-divine palette - Storm
- Catrice Kohl Kajal - 01 Ultra Black
- Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara
- Sigma E30 Pencil Brush, E55 Eyeshading, E40 Tappered Blending
- Catrice Ultimate Color - color 110 Pinkadilly circus
Do you like the makeup? What other celebrities makeup would you like to be recreated here?
text and picture are mine please do not take or used without consent of owner#
FOLLOW MY BLOG: http://oblogdasusi.blogspot.com/