Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- As I have stated in my previous posts, I am catching up on my posts. This haul is from before Christmas. No bueno. I have two CCO`s semi near me and I like to try to take a trip to them every 3-4 months and it was time to do that. I went to the one that is closest to me and I`m very glad I did. I love CCO`s, but they can be a disappointment. It`s usually a hit or miss with them. There`s been times I`ve spent the max they will let you spend and there has been times where I have walked out with not one thing, which for a makeup junkie like me is hard to believe. I always immediately go to blushes when I hit a CCO, because I am a blush whore! I pretty much screamed when I found My Highland Honey, which was released with the Tartan Tale Collection and is my favorite blush. I grabbed one of those and now that I`m thinking about it, I should`ve grabbed two! I then noticed a super pretty brown toned, shimmery blush that is Sweet As Cocoa. It`s a little dark, but with a light hand will be so pretty! I then went to the eyeshadows and also pretty much screamed when I saw they had the Mega Metal Eyeshadows. I missed out on these because I really wasn`t into eyeshadow at the time these were released. I picked up Centre Stage and Spectacle Of Yourself and I am now wishing I also would`ve gotten backups to these. They are super gorgeous colors! That was all I picked up. I would have to say a pretty good trip. I didn`t get a ton of things, but I got things I was super excited about!
<strong> What I Got</strong>
- MAC Powder Blush in My Highland Honey
- MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Sweet As Cocoa
- MAC Mega Metal Eyeshadow in Centre Stage
- MAC Mega Metal Eyeshadow in Spectacle Of Yourself
- Do you like CCO`s?