Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It is actually feeling like Fall today in Southern California. Shockingly, I was able to finally wear a jacket! I do not recall the last time I even wore a long sleeve let alone a cardigan or jacket because it has been so humid lately. This is my casual outfit of the day featuring silver and black.
What I`m wearing?
- Merona at Target, Black v-neck lace spaghetti tank top. I bought a bunch of these tank tops awhile back in assorted colors. These tanks are comfortable and a great material compared to Forever 21!
- Calvin Klein Jeans Quilted Front Bomber in Black. I recently purchased this jacket about 2 months ago at Macy`s! This is the perfect staple black jacket with cute cotton quilted detailing. You could pair this jacket with any pair of jeans and you`re set!
- Citizens of Humanity - Racer Low Rise Skinny Jeans in Distressed Solstice. I purchased this pair of jeans about 2 months at Macy`s. One of the best purchases ever because these jeans are hands down the most comfortable, light weight and I love the dark wash! I highly recommend Citizens of Humanity jeans!
- Michael Kors Fanny Pack - I just recently purchased this fanny pack and I wrote a review, slightly disappointed on the quality but I figured I would keep the fanny pack because I scored a great deal!
- Sam & Libby for Target`s Ashland Studded Sandals that I purchased 5 months ago to tie in my complete outfit. These sandals are super comfortable and definitely worth the price I paid compared to birkenstocks!
1. Now that it is fall, are you leaning toward darker colors?
2. How is the weather where you live? Are you bringing out your warmer clothes yet?