Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I attended a wedding this afternoon and this is what we were served.
- Shrimp rolled with Bacon (The dipping sauce was good, like a hint of pesto!)
- Sausage stuffed Mushrooms (My first time trying this combination and it was pretty good. The salty sausage blended out the mushrooms!)
- Fish on Chips with Wasabi
- Salad with Strawberry Dressing
- Roasted Vegetables
- Mahi Mahi Fillet
- Pot Roast Beef (The meat is cooked to perfection and shreds easily - perfect for tacos!)
++ Also, I got to try a lot of different alcoholic beverages. My favorite is the Woodchuck Hard Cider.
Overall: The food choices were all light, delicious and healthy! I enjoyed the food and especially trying different beverages!