Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Have you ever wanted to build your cardio strength and shed some weight for summer? Well hopefully this will help!
- Generally planning a set day for when you want to jog is good for getting you in the habit of actually doing it; personally I prefer Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Start off slowly and build your confidence, running for long periods of time isn`t as easy as everyone says and it can be difficult to build your endurance. But if you start working on it now, eventually your skills will improve and grow.
- While the treadmill is ideal, elliptical, bike, and the climbing machine will also work for this type of routine.
- Don`t forget to take breaks; slowing down the speed is better than stopping all together, so if you begin to feel overwhelmed with everything take it slow.
-Bringing a waterbottle is an excellent idea as well, it`s important to stay hydrated during your workout.
The whole idea of this is to get you started and motivated to work at becoming a better runner. Stop, rest and keep doing it for 20-30 minute intervals. You`ll begin to notice a positive change in your body, and you`ll lose weight for summer!
1. How often and on what days do you prefer to workout?
2. Do you use any type of specific machines or is the treadmill sufficient?
Follow, rate & comment!
Check source link for credits.
Source link: http://www.reviewtreadmills.com/