Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I wanted to share this quick recipe with you all. To make this quick dish for 2 adults heres what you`ll need.
200g of pasta
Carbonara sauce (jar is quickest)
4 rashers of bacon
Mushrooms (I add about 100g)
Half a ball of mozzarella.
glass of milk
2 garlic cloves
1. Put your pasta on to boil, once almost cook take out and leave to drain
2. Cook your bacon, if you want cripsy bacon bake in the oven in between greasprood paper and put a baking tray ontop. If you like soft bacon try in a pan.
3. Once bacon is cooked to your liking fry mushrooms in a frying pan.
4. in a pot add half the jar of carbonara sauce, the glass of milk and the mozzarella sliced. wait til this starts to bubble if the sauce if too thick for you add some more milk (a little at a time)
5. add the mushrooms and bacon then add the pasta, mix until everything is covered in sauce and serve :)
for the garlic bread.
1. Toast your bread. and cut the garlic in half to expose the juice.
2. rub the garlic (cut side) over the toast to add flavour the butter :)
hope you guys loves this as much as I do its so quick and easy to make.
Own recipe and image