Carbon Monoxide Awareness

4 years ago

I wanted to post this because I wouldnt want it to happen to you. I lost my little brother in 2010 becuse of Carbon monoxide. The Silent killer.
I use to take out the batteries of my detector and put it on my remote or my kids toys when there batteries were dead. Not a good idea.
Well in Ecuador my brother was helping his friend get things together for a party and while he was in the kitchen the gas was excaping from the furnise. His friend was with him 5 minutes before then went to the living room. When he came back my brother and his girlfriend where in the floor. My brother died instantly his girlfriend died a week later due to brain damage that the Carbon monoxide did.
He was only 17 1/2.
Just please
-check your detectors
-buy one if you dont have one
-never take out the batteries for other use.

Because alot of people are not aware of CO we made an issue to bring awareness to others in Ecuador. That year 17 death were reported. We made bracelets and sold them and we got to buy 200 CO detectors to give away to people that couldn`t affort them.
I can`t bring my baby brother back but I can help other not get killed by this silent killer that`s Carbon monoxide.
Buy a detector today
I know my brother would be proud of us from up above. I miss you Jorgito

Source link:

Follow Luuux

Related Posts

Trending Beauty