Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1. Beauty Blender- My skin has been acting up lately so I`ve been wearing foundation which I`ve never been a fan of but applying it with this little pink sponge makes it look so seamless and natural. You can pick these up at Sephora or MAC.
2. Nars Casino Bronzer- I have been wearing Laguna bronzer by Nars for a while but it would run out so quickly because I would need so much on my brush for it to show. Since I am medium skin toned, I find that Casino is a much better shade for me!
3. They`re Real! by Benefit- This mascara is actually amazing. I always had issues with my lashes not staying curled but they hold the curl and last so long. They don`t give much volume but if you pair it with a volumizing mascara its perfect.
4. Taupe lipstick by MAC- It`s described as a muted redish/brown shade which is true but I just love the finish and how its dark but still very wearable for the day. Its a matte finish btw. (top swatch)
5. Spice lip liner by Rimmel- I have been wearing this lipliner to death since the winter. Its a `better than your natural lip colour` colour, if you get what I mean. Its very similar to Taupe but a bit more on the reddish side. (bottom swatch)