Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
A few weeks ago Best Buy was having a great sale on a few of their cameras. A lot of their Canons were marked down and I decided to check out the sale. I have been wanting to pick up a smaller, point and shoot type of camera, to carry around with me to take random pictures to post. I know a lot of people like to use their smart phones, but I like to have an actual camera with more setting and zoom options.
So while I was there I saw that the Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 was marked down, priced at only $120 (original price being somewhere around $250). A lot of YouTubers seem to love this camera for vlogging and pictures, and I thought the size was compact enough for my liking.
Because it was marked down so much, and the reviews on this specific model were so great, I decided to take advantage of the deal.
Here are the specifications of the Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 (thanks to http://Bestbuy.com):
- 12.1-megapixel 1/2.3" CMOS: Captures high-resolution images up to 4000 x 2248 pixels.
- 5x optical/4x digital/20x total zoom: For precise zooming and accuracy.
- 24-120mm ultrawide-angle lens: Provides intricate picture detail.
- 2.7" color TFT-LCD monitor:For easy use and a clear display.
- HD movie mode: Records videos in up to 1080p resolution with audio.
- Movie Digest mode: Records a short video clip before shooting a still image and then combines 1 day`s worth of clips into 1 video. Super Slow Motion Movie mode records video at high speeds for slow motion playback.
- Playback modes: Include JPEG, MOV and DPOF for multiple filming options.
- DIGIC 4 image processor: Ensures sharp images and improved functionality.
- High ISO sensitivity (up to 3200): For improved image capture in low-light conditions. Optical image stabilization reduces image blur caused by camera shake and vibration.
- Scene modes: Include kids, outdoor, indoor, beach and foliage for customizable settings.
- Burst shooting mode: Captures fast-action shots.
- White balance options: Include auto, daylight, cloudy, tungsten, fluorescent and custom for optimal shooting in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Built-in flash: With auto, on, off and slow synchro modes.
- Special photo effects: Include black-and-white, sepia and vivid for creative images.
- Face detection technology: Isolates subjects in-frame and optimizes conditions to take high-quality pictures of friends and family. Smile mode automatically snaps a picture when a subject smiles.
- Autofocus: For sharp, detailed photos.
- Direct printing: With any PictBridge-enabled printer, so you can connect the camera to a compatible printer and print photos without using a PC. USB interface for easy connection to a computer.
- Multimedia card slot: Supports Secure Digital for storing digital photos and videos.
I am excited to get my hands on this and definitely looking forward to capturing more memories with family and friends.
GIVEAWAY! Check out the URBAN DECAY I am hosting: http://beautyandfashiontrends.blogspot.com/2013/01/urban-decay-giveaway.html