Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- China Glaze For Audrey
- Color Club Pink
- Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow
- Seche Vite Base Coat
- Seche Vite Top Coat
- Bobby pin
1. Prep nails with base coat.
2. Apply 2 coats of "For Audrey."
3. Let dry completely.
4. Drop a drop of the pink and yellow color on a sheet of paper.
5. Take the bobby pin and pick up the pink color.
6. Now make random dots from the bottom up (the dots do not have to be perfect)
7. Now repeat with the yellow color.
8. Apply top coat.
9. Enjoy your mani!
(Picture is mine. Please do not use)