Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello Fellow Luuuxers!
Yield: 12 slices of bacon
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 15 min
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 12 slices center-cut bacon (don`t use extra-thick bacon)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and set a rack on top (like a cookie cooling rack). Spray the rack with nonstick spray.
2. Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Dip bacon slices in the cinnamon-sugar, coating both sides, and place the coated bacon strips on the rack. I like to poke the bacon into the grooves of the rack in a few places so your bacon will come out looking a little wavy.
3. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until the bacon appears to be caramelized and somewhat crispy. Watch closely after 15 minutes since the sugar can begin to burn when left in too long. Serve immediately.
This is something I`m going to try this weekend :)
*images do NOT belong to me, please see source link below for more information*
Source link: http://www.recipegirl.com/2012/04/13/candied-bacon/